Education is the Industry we are focusing on this month in our monthly Roundtable series.
Join a panel of members from the Fort Lee Regional Chamber currently doing business in this industry, for an in-depth discussion of the challenges and opportunities created by Covid and what these educators are doing to move forward successfully. The conversation this month will cover these issues:
- In Education, you had to be concerned about the teachers and the students – two different groups with different needs and concerns. Please share with us the specific challenges you experienced, and how you dealt with them.
- For those of you that got involved with virtual learning, is that something you will consider using post-covid for some classes – since you can reach a world-wide audience that way?
- For small businesses there have been state and federal programs that were developed to help financially. Did teachers get paid when the schools were closed? How did you pay for all the changes that had to be made to keep everyone distanced and safe and in some cases, virtual? Have these changes drained financial resources?
- What is your strategy for the new school semesters starting after the summer? Are they different than 2020? Are they similar to pre-Covid? Are teachers required to be vaccinated?
- What would you like to say to parents in the audience, about precautions that have and will be taken? Do you feel good about the way your school(s) handled this situation?
- Hindsight is always 20/20. Looking back and knowing what you know now, what, if anything would you have done differently?
We look forward to an event in which attendees come away with a clearer picture of where we’ve been, where we’re going and how we will get there – together, successfully and profitably.